Welcome back! We are open for business, every day 9am-5pm.
We’ve made serious adjustments to our business operations to ensure the comfort and safety of our staff and visitors.
- Our striking showroom is open ‘as usual’, full of Chocolaterie treats made with love by our passionate team of locals and talented European Chocolatiers. Social distancing is in place in store, with payment by ‘tap only’ card. All our friendly staff wear face masks as required.
- Our signature help yourself chocolate samples at our entrances are no longer available but our team will be offering free chocolate tastings on arrival.
- Our all day Cafe has re-opened with a new menu and seating indoors and outdoors according to current capacity restrictions.
- Our Cafe is also offering a takeaway menu of savoury and sweet items as well as picnic hampers and gourmet boxes that can be enjoyed in our 40 acres of landscaped grounds or just ask us about our favourite nearby picnic spots.
- Our take away menu also includes coffees, hot chocolates, milkshakes, our famous extensive range of desserts, traditional French croissants and 24 flavours of freshly churned ice creams
- Our outdoor kiosk also provides for customers and visitors who prefer to grab and go a freshly churned ice cream, old fashioned milk shake, hot and cold drinks
- Our cleaning and in-service hygiene regimes will continue to go above and beyond to ensure the utmost caution is taken during these times. In addition, we have provided hand sanitisers for visitors located at the entrance and in showroom.
Don’t forget; our e-store now also has a special range of decadent chocolates you can arrange to have sent to you or your loved ones anywhere in Australia for $15. See the selection available online here
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you require any further clarification on our health and safety measures.
Contact: 9730 2777 [email protected]