Come and work with us.
We welcome enquiries and applications to email@example.com to join our energetic and enthusiastic team.
Please include a brief cover letter outlining the position you’re interested in, an overview of your skills and experience together with your resume and a completed Employment Application Form.
Current positions available include:
- Qualified Chef to work in a busy, supportive team environment
- Breakfast and lunch trade – No split shifts
- No evening work – work/life balance
The Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery is looking for a suitably qualified Sous Chef to join our café team responsible for creating delicious and fresh food for our customers in our 200 seat café.
We have our own orchard and kitchen garden and we are open 9am – 5pm daily (except Christmas Day).
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience at working under pressure in a fast-paced kitchen and in having the responsibility for day to day operations in the absence of the Head Chef
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and organisational skills
- Be available to work day shifts that will include Saturdays and Sundays
- Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
The successful applicant should also have an approved Certificate in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery) and a current Food Safety Certificate. If you have a hands-on approach and passion for exceeding the customer expectation and would like to work with a dynamic team, then we would love to hear from you.
This is a permanent full time position. All applicants must have resident status in Australia. Please send your Cover Letter and Resume with an Employment Application Form attached (from our website: www.yvci.com.au) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Café Team Members Required
- Casual wait staff positions
- Day time shifts including weekends
- Busy Café with experience team
The Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery set on 40 acres of landscaped grounds is the busiest tourism business in the region. We have our own orchard and kitchen garden and we are open 9am – 5pm daily (except Christmas Day).
Our 200 seat Café requires front of house team members for the fast paced environment. The Chocolaterie experience is like no other. And, it could be your new place of work!
If you would like to work with a dynamic team, then we would love to hear from you.
All applicants must have resident status in Australia or relevant working visas. Please send your Cover Letter and Resume with an Employment Application Form attached (from our website: www.yvci.com.au) to email@example.com