GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS
- YVCI takes great care with your order to ensure it arrives in excellent condition and we pride ourselves on delivering our beautiful products in beautiful packaging. While we take no responsibility for damaged goods, we do all we can to avoid this.
- We supply and dispatch our products to addresses in Australia with Australia Post. Due to our large product range and small artisan batch manufacturing, some products may need to be made to fill your order and this may take up to an additional 3 days. Should you require your order for a special date, please let us know in your ‘special instructions’ when checking out.
- Once Australia Post have your parcel, you will be notified of a tracking number and updates will be sent via text message.
- Please contact us if you would like to discuss arrangements for express delivery.
- We may decide to hold deliveries during particularly hot periods to ensure it arrives in excellent condition.
- If you are not home to receive your delivery, a collection card will be left for you to collect from your nearest post office.
- Delivery charges for online orders are as follows –
- Australia Wide – Flat fee $15.
- Shipments outside of Australia, will be calculated based on total order weight and shipping destination. After checking out a quote will be provided with 48 hours via email, prior to processing payment.
- YVCI cannot exchange goods or refund purchases due to their perishable nature unless an incorrect order has been dispatched. Requests for a refund must be notified to YVCI within 2 days of delivery with a valid reason. Refunds are made at our discretion.
LOSS AND DAMAGE
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to the customer once goods are dispatched.
- If an order is lost in transit, we will do everything possible to trace the parcel or replace it.
- YVCI cannot accept liability for any loss or damage due to late delivery.
- YVCI will pack your order with care. However, given the perishable and fragile nature of your order and the fact that they don’t have a fragile parcel service; they cannot take responsibility for products that may have been affected by temperatures and deliveries that haven’t met their delivery service standards.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct.
- Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods or undelivered goods without compensation.
- We accept no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered goods.
- For business, school, and hospital addresses, we accept no responsibility for delivered items that are redirected to the mailroom, front desk, reception, or elsewhere.
If you would like any further clarification on our postage and handling, or further information on how to track the status of your order, please contact us on +61 3 9730 2777 or email [email protected].